Ace Inflatables Bouncy Castle Hire & Inflatables
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Ace Inflatables hires equipment on the following terms and conditions.
The Hirer: The person who hires, or by signature this form, accepts the hire on behalf of a third party or organisation, company, public body, charity or the like accepts the responsibilities for the operation and the safekeeping of the equipment.
The Equipment: The property of the company
The Company: Ace Inflatables, its employees, servants or agents.
Conditions: It is understood by the hirer or any authorised person by the hirer is to operate the equipment, that the company is not responsible for any accidents to any person or damage to any property however in connection with or by the use of the equipment, and the hirer hereby agrees to indemnify the company against howsoever caused to or loss of the equipment, claim or proceedings whatsoever or in respect of any personal injury whatsoever.
All shoes and sharp objects I.E. Keys & Key Ring, Metal Studded clothing, must be removed before using the unit.
The supervising adult must have sufficient authority to prevent careless or reckless behaviour or intentional rough play.
The Hirer Should:
- Not allow food or drink on any unit
- Not allow any person to hang or sit on walls, roofs & back walls
- Not let any individual on the unit that exceeds the maximum age limit (Adults on Kids units)
- Not allow the unit to get over crowded
- Not allow the unit to be used in the rain & high winds (When wet dry before use)
- Not enable users to be on the units during inflation & deflation
- Ensure the users using the unit at the same time should be of similar size and ability
- Ensure no one is allowed on any unit under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Ensure that anyone with history of back & neck problems is not allowed to use the unit
- Ensure no smoking or E-cigarettes are not used on the unit
- Not allow users who are taller that the outside walls when standing on the inflated bed to use the unit
- No silly string or party poppers to be used on the unit
Please contact us at the time of booking if you are unsure of anything.
Many of our inflatables are heavy, So for events, with multiple assets we require the van to be driven up to the point of delivery we need good accessibility for this and firm flat ground so will not be able to drive onto waterlogged fields.
Please note. Day hire is 6 hours (unless noted in item description) in anyone hire period last pick up is 8 pm summer time only and dusk March and October; we provide 50 metres of power cable per unit if you require longer cable runs, please let us know at the time of ordering.
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
Completing an online order form is not a binding contract. A member of our team will be in touch to confirm your details. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on,
01825 732 742
This is a standard protocol, to double check all variables of the booking.
A member of our team will double check units are available for your selected date, available delivery times and location. Our booking system is very efficient and is correct 99.9% but for extra peace of mind we like to check and book you in manually.
This never takes longer than 12 Hours and usually confirmed in the Hour!
You will receive a Booking Confirmation Email, letting you know your booked in.
All online bookings require a 25% Non-Refundable Deposit.
WE DO REFUND DEPOSIT ON TWO TERMS!
- If we cant accept your booking, due to being fully booked.
- Bad weather which is unsafe to operate in. (You will be given a weeks notice)
If you have payed the full amount and you cancel on the Monday a week before your event. You will receive 75% of the booking value back.